Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ty has his cake and eats it too...

I just want to make it clear that Tyson also got a birthday cake. In fact it traveled 2 states to his family party we had in Zion's. 


 He had a difficult time realizing that it was ok to eat his "car car cake". Even after he took a bite, he wasn't sure what he thought about eating a car. ***If you ever decide to get black food coloring for frosting a cake, realize: 1. it taste's like black licorice which I think is gross and 2. it will turn teeth black (or sort of a bluish tint) on anyone who eats it. Which could actually be kind of a funny joke. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture of ty is so stinkin' cute. He is such a cutie pie. You better look out with that one:)

Brooke said...

Cute!

Is that an old RHS Football sweatshirt I spot on you Marci Lyn? :) I remember wearing those.

Christie said...

I didn't notice before but I can't believe you still have that sweatshirt from HS??? So crazy!