Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I've really been horrible lately about taking pictures, but I wanted to share what Tyson and Lucas "wrote" in my mothers day card (Jim's excerpt is mushy and personal, I'll keep that to myself), it's made me laugh all day. 

Tyson:

Mommy,
Thanks for all the ogart (Ty's word for yougart) and the trips to the pool. Happy Mothers Day, I love you, Tyson

Lucas:

Mom,
Thanks for defending me from Tyson. Hopefully someday he'll learn to appreciate his younger brother. I like pizza.
Love, Lucas

The thing is, I KNOW that this is exactly what they would write if they were able to. Especially the last line in Lucas' note, "I like pizza". Classic.

Happy Mothers Day everyone, I like being a mom.

4 comments:

Christie said...

That's so funny! Your boys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I love being a mom too.

Brittany said...

Marci, this is Brittany Collier... (Harney), I was blog hopping and found your page through Christie's! I just wanted to say hi, it's been forever! I love the pictures of your adorable little boys. Where are you guys living? Your in laws are in Hurricane? We're actually in St.George... fill me in on you guys!

Brooke said...

Being a Mom is the best!!!