Friday, May 2, 2008

Hiking in Zion's





This post is about 6 weeks late because we didn't actually remember our camera on this trip. Luckily my ever dependable inlaws had theirs, and sent me a CD with some pics on it. We had a great time camping in Zion's National Park the end of March. Since my parents moved to Hurricane, UT (right out side of the park) we have had many opportunities to day hike through Zions; but, we've never camped there. We had our first successful nights sleep in our new tent trailer; went on a hike or two, had awesome food, and celebrated Tyson's birthday a little early. Our kids love their backpacks, and who wouldn't love the free ride? They had a great time cooling off and playing in the "stream" 1/2 way through our hike. It really was a great time and we encourage everyone to check out Zion's.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the pics of Lucas playing in the stream. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're sucha trooper for going hiking with kiddos. You must have really strong legs. I love your pictures--your boys are too cute.

Anonymous said...

BTW, I love that you put your links up on your blog--it's so much easier to navigate now.

Christie said...

Hey Girly!
My blog is working sort of...but those pics are awsome. I loved hiking there is so beautiful :)

Jennifer B said...

I love Zions. We haven't been there in years but I would love to go back. I am glad the nights went well. That is normally the hardest time for me. Everyone looks so happy!