Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Snuggles



When Lucas moved into his own crib, it was kind of a tough transition. We gave him a little snuggle bear that wasn't too smooshy as a security item. He loves it! I try and wash it often because it has gotten so mangy, but as you can see in the picture above it's not really as fresh and clean as Snuggles should be. The question Jim and I have: is Snuggles going to make it one more year??? Let alone an entire childhood??? Should we stock up on Snuggle Bear's now as to avoid catastrophic meltdown later? Good Luck Snuggles, good luck.  

4 comments:

Brittany said...

He is so precious... email me! I would love to hear from you,
brittanyharney@gmail.com

Christie said...

So Alan and I are going to take you up on your offer...I think we'll come down in Sept or Oct I'll keep you posted! I can't wait I haven't been to Vegas in FOREVER and I told Brittany that we'll all have to hang out!
So I'm not going to the reunion...my tests for boards are that weekend and my dad bought my flights as a graduation gift, I fly out at 5 that saturday. I may be in Puyallup for the get together at the park? maybe?

Anonymous said...

oh, such cute pictures. they look so peacefull when they're asleep.

Brooke said...

YES. Buy several of them... Just in case, you never know!