Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Photo Memory Tag


I thought the last tag I did would be the one and only. But then I saw this picture and thought I would definitely do this one. (If the picture was crappy, I wouldn't have done it.) BUT it has inspired me to loose some lbs and try and claim the former me that Jim "fell for".
So the "history" of the picture is me and one of my best friends since the 8th grade Jenny (the one in the black) and our friend Erin at a fashion show at the Seattle Art Museum that our other friend since the 8th grade Sherry was in. 
What I miss about this picture: My pre-prego body (I never was a skinny girl, but I was in good shape then) my long hair, my TAN, and the fact that I have NO wrinkles. 
What I was miss-ING: my amazing kiddies and hubby, my G's, the knowledge that those three things are the most important things. (And, the knowledge that the tanning probably caused the wrinkles, go white girl go white girl)
So, I tag anyone who wants to do it. Go to the 6th file folder on your computer and pull up the 6th photo, tell us about it. Easy huh?!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

You're hot now too! I don't even want to hear it. But, true... that pic is totally hot. Why isn't Sher in it? Where was I? Probably down at the Y. Lame.

Anonymous said...

shut up, you're still totally hot! but seriously, how do we get that skin around our tummys to tighten back up? ther's got to be a way!

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

Ahh, the former Marci. Glad I have a wild friend.

Carpx2 said...

Marci you are and will always be a beauty. I know... I am such a Mom. Always Patti "C"

Kesterfam said...

Marci, you're beautiful! I'd do the tag if I had a hot pic like that to pull up too.
As far as you missing the tan/in shape bod I hear that the cause may be eating bananas and hanging around too many cats.
ok that was cheesy, but I couldn't help myself.

apron girls said...

dang girl! you look incredible. love that dress (or at least the top part). anyway, at least you're still way cute and still have fun style. i need to work on that...my jeans and white t-shirts are getting old.