Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I forgot, Vegas is fun!


Sometimes I forget that Vegas is a fun place. We rarely go to the strip (unless we have visitors) and its even more rare if we bring the kids. The only times the boys ever really go is to the shark reef or when Patti and Clyde come for the Pro Rodeo in Dec. ANYWAY, Jim is a few days into his 10 day trip and got lucky enough to fly back in for a couple of hours this afternoon. We decided to go meet him for dinner at the airport (which was super fun) and when he had to fly out it left us right in the middle of rush hour. So, I decided to head to the Bellagio and take the kids to the Conservatory and the water show. It was so dang fun (and Free) it was the one and ONLY time I was appreciative of Daylight Savings and it being dark at 5:30. I was not however appreciative of my shoe choice (had to wear the platforms with the cute dress to look hot for the hubby to make him want get home again ASAP) but it was worth it to have a change in "scenery" and remember that really, the strip and Vegas are fun. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

vegas is cool. i totally want to see the new Chis Angel show. it looks so flippin' sweet.

Boren Family said...

I love Vegas! We took Ezra to the water show once and he loved it! There are a ton of fun things to do here.

Melissa B said...

Hey Marci!

Send me your email address to kmjbell@yahoo.com so I can invite you to my blog.

Brooke said...

Yeah, I remember back in the day making some fun memories on the Vegas strip... you were the one that introduced Vegas to me! I'll never be the same:)

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

You're a fun mom, Marce. And I'm sure that dress and those shoes will have the desired effect at the end of the 10 days.

apron girls said...

i love your comment about wearing the platforms with the cute dress...distance makes the heart grow fonder, and we all must continue to court our spouse so we can have a little bit of excitement in our marriages.