Thursday, September 25, 2008

Savannah


Forsythe Park Fountain (our Inn over looked this famous park) Ty wanted to swim in it.
A cute house for sale that I tried to talk Jim in to buying for me, it didn't work.....yet. Looking up under the roof over hang at the beautiful blue tiles on the Free Mason Building built hundreds of years ago. Jim thinks it would have been cool to be a Free Mason ( I think he watched National Treasure too many times). I think it would have been cool to be the daughter of one of those cotton kings. I could decide whether I felt like staying at the plantaion home, in the city home (mansion) or in the cottage home at Tybee Island. I would have been great at that job, you know wearing hoop skirts and entertaining. Did I mention yet, I LOVE SAVANNAH!

3 comments:

Kesterfam said...

Hey, glad to see you're back. I wondered how Atlanta was. Beautiful pics. My fav is with Tyson in the ocean.
ha, fun thought...Marci with a hoop skirt...Halloween is coming up ya know.

Brooke said...

I love it that you are loving it there! What a fantastic place:)

PS Let Ty swim in the fountain!!!

Elle said...

wow, so pretty!