Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sick


So if you get grossed out easily, don't keep reading. 
My kids have been sick the last day or so, I'm not sure what the deal is. Sunday Jim got up with the boys, and Tyson began to throw up for no apparent reason. After I got up, he continued to puke 4 other times through out the day. Yesterday I thought we were in the clear, until he had it out the other end. Better than cleaning puke out of the carpet though. For some reason last night Lucas was up more than his usual 5am snack and I didn't figure it out. Turns out he had also thrown up in the night all over his crib.  Then this morning at about 3:45 I hear Tyson on the monitor throwing up again. 3 sheet and blanket changes, jammie changes, and 1 mommy change later, I finally got to sleep about 6:30. That was just in time for Jim to bring in Lukey because he had to go fly. Tyson was up at 7:15 and started with the diarrhea again. Then Lucas started with it. I won't even complain that I've been sniffing Zicam nasal spray for my head cold for the last day. Needless to say we've forgone the gymnastics and park for the day and are now just trying to survive. I vote when everyone is sick, it's ok to stick your kids in front of the tv, right? Like Jim said this morning, when it rains it pours. What causes this nastiness? Is it a virus? How do I keep from catching it? HELP!
*The picture above of Lucas pretty much says how we all feel. To see his usual everyday cuteness you'll have to scroll down to previous posts, he doesn't always look this...sickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor boys...:( What a sad, sad, story. I completely agree though that when your sick alomst anything is fair game, (even icecream for dinner:0) Oh, and also that is the cutest sick boy ever.