Thursday, December 6, 2007

There's no place like home...

We missed our church Halloween party a few days before Halloween because EVERY SINGLE ONE of us got really sick. We were looking forward to trick-or-treating with the kids but as you can see, that didn't really go so well. So, after many hours of costume making, we made it to a sum total of 2 houses. On this Halloween night, I closed my eyes, tapped my painstakingly made ruby slippers, and said..."There's no place like home (when you have two babies), there's no place like home (when you have two babies), there's no place like home.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

you guys are really the perfect little family. love it!

Balser said...

Yeah I'm not gonna lie. One day I might be in your situation. We'll see though. By the way, I never got to see your costumes but from what I can tell NICE!!! Too bad noone else really got to see them.