Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Teething sucks!

Our little guys are 13 months, 10 days, 9 hours (no one's counting) apart. Not that I would ever want to sway anyone one way or another in the decision making process of sibling spacing, BUT, let me let you in on a little information that we did not consider. TEETHING. Teething stinks in general, but when you have two babies teething at the same time, well it sucks! This was a rough night when only a little Tylenol, teething tablets and Baby Einstein could keep their minds off of the bone pushing its way through their little gums to the surface. Teething sucks.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Awww... poor guys. Benson's right there too. His two bottom ones started coming in about a month ago and I think the two top ones are just about here. We'll see. Hey, by the way, I noticed little Lucas' blanket:) I hope he likes it!

Balser said...

Yeah so this is one of the cutest pictures I have seen. Granted they are all way cute, but this one is up there. I can only learn from you guys right now and prepare for the future.