Thursday, March 6, 2008

See Ty read...


Tyson loves books, loves them!!! We spend a lot of time during the day with Ty reading. I'll be in the kitchen and he'll hand me a book to read and say boo-okk! His favorite books right now are one's with single object, letters or numbers. He now knows how to count to 10...one, two, tree, pour, pie, say say, sepan, eight, nin, ten! Lucas is enthralled when Ty "reads" to him. I thought I would show what a typical morning at our house looks like after baths. Does every parent think their children are genius'? 

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Two boys just hanging out in their diapers.... too cute!

Benson loves books too. It makes me so happy. Story time is some of the limited snuggle time I get these days. He's become so busy and active!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutly adorable. I can't get over how cute your boys are! I love the way kids count in their own little dialect-its so endearing:)

Kesterfam said...

No Way!!! That's not the little guys I remember!! They are getting so big...and so handsome!! Love the pics Marc...I'll be a regular now so keep postin'!! Miss you guys!

Jennifer B said...

Hey! Long time to see... How are you? I love your blog. We need to talk and catch up sometime. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Crazy how fast they grow up.

Michelle Arnett said...

They are sooo cute! How is it having the 2 close in age? Has it been okay? I am so happy for you, two boys close in age are a wonderful combo. . . just stick it out for the first couple years and it will be WONDERFUL, if it's not all ready!