Friday, March 28, 2008

BFF



Remember when you were in 4th grade and you called your close friends your BFF's? One of my best friends that I've known since the 8th grade recently came to visit me. Jennifer Ruth Lang! I was so happy to see her. We spent one Saturday morning at the children's museum  keeping the kids entertained (Lucas and Tyson had fun too). Later that day we went shopping while Jim stayed home with the boys. It was so fun! We especially loved the guy trying to sell us hair tools (flat irons etc.), we couldn't convince him that we didn't really "do" our hair that often therefore $100 wasn't really a great deal (couldn't he tell from our lovely natural faces and hair that we're not really "high maintainence" types?). I am so lucky to have the friends I do, and am so glad she would take the time and money to come and visit us.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Jenny Lang-Bang! How fun!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful in that bottom picture! You have the best smile.

I totally called my best friend my BFF. I also wrote it on the bottom notes I passed around inbetween classes. Yeah, I was super cool.

Kesterfam said...

I remember you going out with her that day... seems I tried calling Jim. We talked for a few minutes, then I sensed that he needed to go. Maybe it was my great intuition, or maybe it was the kids making noise in the background that gave it away. I think Jim's nerves were a bit frazled from it, but he was glad that you were out having fun!