Saturday, December 13, 2008

LAZY...

You know how you read people's blogs and they are doing like a million amazing things with their kids all the time and you just know that they have a clean house, shaved legs, and all their Christmas presents wrapped as well (Alicia). Right now, that's not me. I have about a ZILLION things to do over the next 6 days before our company show up for Christmas (both families). We're in the middle of painting our WHOLE house, I'm attempting to make Ty a quilt for his new full size bed before everyone shows up (no, I don't quilt, never have, just thought "Oh I could do that", seriously, what?!), finish the whole Christmas shopping/wrapping/baking/visiting teaching, finish planning the Christmas eve party that we've invited both our families and friends to (hey if you're in Vegas and need something to to for the 24th let us know), find a Santa Suit for Santa for the party, entertain my kids, feed us, change diapers, clean my entire house, blah blah blah.
What am I doing? Reading peoples blogs in my PJ's. LAZ-Y. Seriously, what is my problem? I'm grounding myself from the computer till I get this crap done. So, you'll just have to wait to see how cute Tyson looks in his orange arm cast. Yea he fractured it a few weeks ago, why haven't I put a picture of him in it up? I told you, Right now, I'm LAZY (or maybe overwhelmed?...).

6 comments:

The Miners said...

You're lazy and I'm an insomniac...lol. Or maybe it has something to do with having 4 1/2 month old...either way, I'm up reading blogs. Love the new family picture. You guys look FABULOUS!

Kesterfam said...

Marc, Isn't that funny how we always think that someone else has it all put together & we don't??!! I hate to burst your bubble, BUT...POP!!. It doesn't matter what I do my kids are always coming up to me and saying, "Mom, please, I want to do something fun with you!...and I'm always left feeling guilty for not doing more. I read this post and just wanted to be there to take the kids for the day & play Auntie Alicia with them and let you veg!! I'm sorry I don't live closer! You're to do list is stressing me out just reading it. Please Marc, bag the quilt, take Martinelli's to the VT after Christmas & say Happy New Year, get gift cards, & just paint the living room. Relax & enjoy the season! (And post that pic of Tyson...I'm dying to hear that whole story)
Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

everytime i read you blog i laugh! you creack me up. i was going to sew a new blanket for preston before christmas, but now i'm thinkin' it may not happen.

good luck with your list!

Elle said...

You are hilarious!

Chris said...

Okay, the naked post is hilarious! Way funny...your family picture is adorable, and I feel your pain! I have hairy legs, visiting teaching to do, presents to wrap, shopping to get done, still haven't sent my Christmas cards (hmmm, it's the 21st, will they make it to Puyallup?), I think you are "seeing" people at their best and comparing yourself to that! You are a great mom and I'm sure you don't have as much to do as you think! Take care of you, but start blogging again, cause your cracking me up :-) Love ya~

Chris said...

By the way, this is Brittany, I'm logged in as my husband! What a geek...