Thursday, August 21, 2008

White Hot Summer Nights

Jim and I have been doing a lot of networking for our business lately. One of the events we were invited to and told we "couldn't miss" was an event put on by Young Vegas Business Professionals. Our first clue should have been that it was held at a club at The Palms. The second clue should have been that it was a theme party (like everything is at the Palms), and to get in everyone had to be dressed in white. Well basically it was a pick up some booty party and if it doesn't look like you'll score, you'll at least have your "business" to talk about. Needless to say, Jim and I already have obtained said booty, and after a while, ditched the party had some dinner and came home early. I asked our awesome babysitter to snap a shot of us before Jim took him home. And yes I did cut the hair, it used to be just above where Jim's hands are on my back. I'll have Jim snap some shots of it a little bit more close sometime soon. 

7 comments:

Kesterfam said...

Marc.....you look HOT!! I love the hair!!! How much weight have you lost and what have you been doing?? Is that the px90 thing?
Heard about the palms party....bummer :(

Brittany said...

You do look great! Cute picture of you and Jim.

Elle said...

Hilarious and cute! At first I thought you were Cheese Cake factory workers. I also like the hair. Can't wait to see it in person.

Jennifer B said...

Wow you guys look awesome!! So hot. I love the hair totally cute. We really need to get together. Give me a call so we can set something up. =)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh--totally cute hair! I love your new cut! and dude seriously, a white party? how cool is that! i'll probably never have an occasion to go to a white party. that is why preston's having a white birthday party...just kidding:)

Brooke said...

Hey, hot hair, hot outfits, hot couple. It's great to have a reason to get dressed up sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture! I absolutely love your hair like that, Marci. And now we have the same length again (except mine's curly, go figure)!