Saturday, August 30, 2008

If he can do it, so can I...

Tyson just climbed this big orange thing, so can I (I think...)
I'm doing it all by myself (even if mom's right behind me)
Almost there, and I can see Tyson...I'll just put my head down and keep on climbin'...
One thing I've learned about having a "2nd born" is now that he's pretty much mobile, he thinks he can/should be able to do anything Tyson can. I find that Luke is doing things more quickly than Tyson did (and Ty's pretty physically ahead of the game). He sees Tyson do something and just does it. Like climbing this thing at the park, he climbed to the top, saw that Tyson went down the slide, and just headed down the slide himself. Lucas is fun (and scary at times) to watch grow and develop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so so cute! i can totally relate to luke. being the second born i was always trying to keep up with brooke.

just imagine how competitive they'll be in highschool!

Brittany said...

Way cute! Your "baby" is adorable and is such a big boy now!

Brooke said...

Lukie is awesome. I'm not worried about that kid at all. He'll be able to so whatever he wants.