Monday, April 13, 2009

Tyson turned 3!!!!




I originally decided to not have a birthday party for Tyson, but a few days before his B-day I started feeling bad so I threw a "party" together last minute. He loves Wall-E so that was the idea behind the cake. He loved it until we lit the candles and was a little concerned why we were trying to burn Wall-E. I made the tracks/wheels out of frosted rice crispy treats, and the eyes were frosted twinkies. It was a fun little party! Oh, and can I just say it is SOOOOO WIERD that I have a 3 year old! Jim and I agree that it's been the best 3 years we've had!!!

2 comments:

pinkfrostycookies said...

Great job on the cake! You are so creative.

Brooke said...

I am so totally impressed with the cake. So creative! I'm ordering Benson's from the grocery store.