Monday, March 23, 2009

15 year anniversary weekend!

I've been GREAT friends with the same peeps since I moved to their jr. high in the middle of 8th grade. We celebrated our "15 year anniversary" with a get together in California. After a few days in Vegas, Jenny and I drove to Cali to pick up Sherry at the airport. We stayed with our buddy Shalen at his apartment in down town Hollywood and laughed a lot! The wonderful belly laughs, you know the kind!

We then drove to San Diego and saw the sights including Corodado island and the famous Hotel Del Coronado (which I LOVED!)
We thought it would be a good idea to rent bicycles to get a better view of the island, so fun! (and Sher did it 6 months pregnant!)
We had so much fun, and laughed some more!

Ate really great food! 



Played on the beach!


And...Laughed some more! It was a much needed trip. I love those kind of friends that you can get together with no matter how long it has been and pick right up, just as if you had all been together the day before. It was such a great mini vacation!!!








1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm jealous. What a blast... why no pics of Shalen? Well, I can't believe how fantastic Sher looks at 6 months prego. She barely has a bump. I'm so glad you guys got to do this!