Sunday, February 8, 2009

Post-less

Sorry Alicia,  I've been slacking. Things are pretty boring around here really, and I haven't taken ANY pictures in a while. Here's the updates:
Pre-school: We've been doing preschool for 4 weeks now and it's been going pretty well. There's 4 kids in our group. Tyson struggles with being dropped of at other houses, but did great when it was here. Over-all I think he does enjoy it, and it will be great for me when I can actually have the full 4 hours a week.
Nursery: Lukey STRUGGLES with nursery lately too! What's the deal with the attachment disorder children?!?! He did actually have a successful day today, Jim only had to stay with him for a little while and he didn't bawl the whole time.
Jim: He's just flying and trying to get things going with the business. It seems that lately he's become better friends with the guys in the ward. He's plays basketball, goes shooting, has their fight/movie night (they watch some type of fighting at some guys house and then go to a movie-not appealing to me at all, the fight part at least). He's been having fun and I'm glad.
Me: My time has been consumed with freezer group, pre-school, play group, etc. So yesterday my friend Erica and I took the ENTIRE day to ourselves. Probably the best parts of the day were going to Desert Book and actually being able to look around with out worrying about kids breaking things and being all loud, it was nice. I also enjoyed going to the movie and then dinner with a few of our friends. We've decided that we need to to something like this at least once a month, it was fun. 
Anyhow, maybe we'll make something exciting happen to us, or maybe we'll just take pictures of the "everyday" stuff. 
Hope all is well with everyone else, sometimes "no news is good news" :) !!!

4 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Well you and I are on the same plan. I barely got some pics up from December. What can you do?

Brooke said...

Peter just got in to that fight thing with some guys from work. I think it's hilarious. What are we 15 again. I guess it's just a boy thing... I mean man-thing. They even did some of their own fighting/wrestling while watching the matches. We wives just hang out upstairs and chat. The kids run wild around the house. Everyone is happy!

Kesterfam said...

yep, I have to post about the mundane because that's what life is full of right now! The funny thing is how much I enjoy the mundane.
Glad to hear all is well there.
My kids always have issues with the nursery thing too....I dread that time.
I'd love to see some new pics of those kiddos!
Any chance of a rendezvous this summer?

Elle said...

I don't put my kids in nursery, but if I did, I know they would not have a problem with it. In fact my kids act like they hate me most the time and are glad when I leave them. I swear I've been nothing but wonderful to them, so I guess I should feel lucky and not bad.