Sunday, July 27, 2008

In memory of Ali Walther


A good friend of mine from high school passed away last Saturday in a tragic car accident, her father was also killed. When I heard the news last Saturday, I remembered that I really don't deal well with this sort of thing and am having a hard time trying to find appropriate words. I know many of our mutual friends view our blog so I thought I would let you know and refer you to a couple of other blogs. Click on MacDonald's to view an amazing letter Jermey (Ali's husband wrote) or Harney's, I echo both Christie and Brittany's sentiments. Also a memorial blog has been set up in their name, (click on Ali's memorial blog) if you would like to share a memory you might have of Ali. The family is trying to compile a book for her husband and 3 children. She will be dearly missed.

4 comments:

Jennifer B said...

That is so sad. I'm sorry for your loss. =(

Elle said...

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. We will keep you and her family in our prayers. This reminds me just how fragile life is.

Brittany said...

It's so true how hard it is to find words to express these kinds of things...I love to see how much support has been shown to the family.

It was good to talk to you! Can't wait to see you. If we don't get to Vegas, like we want, for school clothes shopping, we'll be down soon.

Anonymous said...

i know the walks told me what happened and it was just awful. i'm so sorry things like this have to happen. she will be missed.